Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Song of the Week #5

Hola Compadres! This weeks song has nothing to do with spanish. I have no idea why I even wrote that. This weeks song is Colours by Grouplove. Before I explain why I like this song let me tell you a little secret. On iTunes, if you've never noticed, there is a free stuff section. They post pilots of tv shows, interviews from movies, and two free songs a week. I purchased this song September 9th, 2011. It sounds... eclectic, to say the least, but the musicality! It sounds like travelling song in between verses and slowly as you listen to it you start screaming along to the listing of colors. Overall I really enjoy listening to it because it shares the idea of loving life. Just like most of my favorite songs, it is fun and builds up to a great climax. Enjoy!


Warning: The music video is a little violent in the beginning but I think it portrays the meaning of the song better than any lyric video.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment