Thursday, December 9, 2010

Is Change Good?

I don''t know if the evolution of technology and such is a good thing for our society. There are so many things I wish would't happen. Since I watched a very scary episode of The Twilight Zone, I believe it is entitled "to serve man." If that doesn't scare you or you haven't seen the episode then search it on hulu or something. It is one of the most phamous episodes ever. Back to change, I am afraid that since we are inventing so many new items the world is evolving negatively. For example in walmart the other day I saw gloves, they were meant for easy use of touch screen phones (or ipods) while your hands stayed warm. Is this bad, i really don't know. It scares me even more what people are eating, I'm not a fan of McDonalds sorry to anyone who is and my family is very healthy. For example we only eat wheat bread, no cow, no pig, a lot of fruit, vegetables with every meal, and homemade tea. I'm scared that people who don't do what we do will end up being very unhealthy. MORE CHANGES. I know that everything has to change but I feel with my heart that I was born in the wrong time period. But the way are society is so rapidly evolving I am scared to see what happens when I'm 50???

Sorry about how random this was I just needed to get it out. (apparently not very organized-ally)

No comments:

Post a Comment