Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I knew it was coming

Its March, almost April, but what I don't understand is why I have a snow day. WHY IS IT SNOWING IN MARCH!!! Also it is no longer winter spring started three days ago so how come I am stuck  in side by the force of mother nature. Not that I don't love missing school days but a delay/early dismissal would have been nicer. Another thing, why was it that just last Friday it was 80 degrees outside. I was walking around in shorts and a t-shirt on my snowless backyard. Does this make any sense that my thermometer says its 33.8 degrees outside and its STILL snowing. I don't understand any of this but maybe I'm insane. I'm probably insane because there is always a final snow storm in March. Maybe I'm insane because accuweather.com says its exactly 32 degrees. Maybe I'm just so insane because summer hasn't come yet and I'm fed up with winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment