Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Not sure of name yet????

Entry 1
Tuesday, March 23, 2011
Life must not be my forte, I'm serious, I just can't seem to do anything right. I always find a way to screw up any relationship I have with anyone. Whether its friends or guys or even teachers, they all see me the same way. I am the loner, not an official title but everyone on any sports team will call me it. I am the reason that the school allows you to go anywhere at lunch. So I don't have to be stuck at one of those disgusting cafeteria tables where I may/will embarrass myself. My name is ____ I live in a small suburb outside of New York City called Harrison. I go to Harrison High School home to the ever so obnoxious Hornets football team. They have made it to state three times but never actually won. I live with my mother sometimes, depending if shes drunk or not, and my weirdo father who is very secluded in what ever he does for a living. I have an older sister who went of to college in Ithaca where she is studying music. Her name is Cathrine, she experienced the same high school only when she was here she had friends. She has talent, and she may become someone famous one day, and I'll be the sister everyone looks at strangely then ignores. Oh god the teacher is looking at me, why would he do that, I don't especially like being looked at. That my heath teacher Mr. Gibbons who may be the most beastly man in the world. He wears  jumpsuits everyday even though right now were in health. Our other teacher, the nice one, when on leave to have her baby. Now he thinks he can teach us the difference between fats and carbs and whatever else he wants to. I know this stuff my mother is constantly going on diets, she thinks that a dress size 6 makes her fat. I don't believe this to be true but she never listens and Cathrine always says, "Be the person that you want to be," she doesn't realize that for some of us its not easy. I think that if she paid more attention to real world struggles that she wouldn't be saying that. For example I care about the Invisible Children than about my hair which today is full of gesso chunks from sculpture this morning. Still I don't see the importance in health class, half the people in here are probably trying to get out of a eating disorder. Still if we need to learn this crap for our future well being well I guess its okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment