Monday, March 23, 2015

Dearest Andrew #1(?)

Dearest Andrew is my gen chem TA this semester. He is more socially aware of my sarcastic tendencies than last semester's TA, which, clearly, makes me love him even more. I've decided the best way to preserve the meaningless, yet humorous, conversations we have by posting them for the reader's enjoyment. Because we are at least half way through the semester, I should probably start with some older conversations.

Some background: in order to enter the chem lab, both pre-lab and attire must be checked before entering, this is a very simple process to ensure that anyone entering the lab is physically and mentally ready to safely perform the procedure.

Me: "Good afternoon Andrew"

Andrew: "Hi" *begins scanning prelab* "...do you have your data tables"

Me: "Next page,... "

Andrew: "oh there they are"

Me: "well if I didn't have them it'd be a dysfunctional mess"

Andrew: "woah, sassy today?"

Me: "sassy everyday" *walks into the lab*


No comments:

Post a Comment