Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Change in Music

There are some really atrocious songs out in the world today. Recently I have been hearing more uplifting songs playing on the radio. One of my favorites is called, "Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars another is, "Fudging Perfect" by P!nk. These both are really uplifting songs about keeping a positive attitude. I like when you hear songs that tell a story, a real story, a tough story to tell. I'm sorry to her fans but Taylor Swift does nothing for me in this manor, its like her songs express the sorrow for herself. Another song I was listening to recently and started paying attention to the lyrics. The song was, "Not Afraid" by Eminem, this song was all about him following his dreams and not letting anyone else get in this was.  I really like the idea of making music just to uplift and raise other people's (listeners) self esteems.

No comments:

Post a Comment