Saturday, February 26, 2011

Not So Sleeping Beauty

I don't know if anyone else is like me, but when I wake up from a good (9-10hrs) sleep I look disastrous. And I don't really care, who is going to be there to say that my hair looks ugly or my face is splotchy. I am no sleeping beauty. So then comes along the idea that there is beauty sleep. Many people assume to be pretty in a way you need, "Beauty Sleep." The term actually refers to the fact that sleep beautifies your personality. It can make you happier, friendlier, and not tired. Yet some people don't realize thats what it means. Almost a year ago I went on a class trip to Washington DC. There was this one girl who stayed in the same room as me and she would put on mascara before bed. What is the point of that? I just found it insane, and still think of the poor pillows covered in makeup. So don't be a sleeping beauty but do get beauty sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment