Monday, March 17, 2014

A Little Note on Friendship

I consider friendship an achievement. Just as much as grades or trophies, not that I'm saying you should treat your friends as either of the two, its more that friendships require effort and time to maintain. Sadly my health teacher did not feel the same way. We were doing a project on a newspaper highlighting ourselves and he did not find the article on my friendships to fulfill the goal of the 'proudest achievements' section. In order to attempt to repress my anger I shall post it here, in hopes of getting some positive feedback.

(My Name) is one person who really appreciates what she has. She has accomplished many things in her life but the one thing she is most proud of is her friendship with the people closest. She told us, “Friends don’t just come to us, they are earned with trust, faith, and laughter.” She further explained how friends don’t just come to us and that her biggest accomplishment was and still is the friends she has held on to for so long. Though some think that friends are easy to make she says, “Yes they are but keeping friends and getting to know them so well takes time and effort.” Keeping up and keeping in touch is not easy through breaks and vacations but you must do it to keep a friend. (My Name) knows that the friends she has now will last her a life time.

Just to let out my anger on this topic for the last time, I GOT A FUCKING C+ ON THIS NEWSPAPER ASSIGNMENT BECAUSE MY TEACHER DIDN'T CONSIDER MY FRIENDSHIPS OF MANY YEARS ANY SORT OF ACCOMPLISHMENT. Now I will let it go, good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment