Wednesday, March 12, 2014

How Things Change

The following is a paragraph I wrote in 8th grade about where I wanted to go in life and what I wanted to do. All I can say is, boy how things have changed.

This is where I want to go…

I want to grow up and go into education discoveries. I want to study children and discover more useful techniques for children with autism. I want to follow in my mom’s steps and work with autistic and disabled children and infants. I want to go to Ithaca or Charleston college and get a degree in teaching and occupational therapy. I want to get into these studies and make a difference in the way they teach children. I hope to have one child and many close friends maybe adopt one. I want to live in a nice suburban area with my family near my parents (not too close). An average life is not what I want . I want to be able to make new discoveries in education and to make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment