Saturday, October 30, 2010

Daily Pic


This is the cover of one of my favorite books. It is Avalon High by Meg Cabot. Meg Cabot is my favorite author. I can't say that it is not because of the contents, it's because of the new ideas she comes up with. The book is talking about a girl who move to a new town and becomes a reincarnation of The Lady of the Lake. Everyone else in town are also reincarnations of  King Authors Court. It is now becoming a Disney Channel Movie premiering on the 12th of November. I'm not sure if I should be happy about the movie judging how Disney can easily ruin a good story. I would defenatley recommend the book. If you hate books (why are you reading this) there is a "easy read" manga series. This week's daily pics will all be based on books.

Question:
Do you want me to do reviews?

No comments:

Post a Comment