Tuesday, October 19, 2010

School

School is not a bad thing, sometimes it can suck and sometimes you don't want to get up but you have to. I only hat one thing about school, math. It is not the subject, I believe in some world you could have a good time doing math. It is my teacher who I despise. He sits in front of the class giving examples of what were doing but never actually shows up how to do the problems. Here are a few examples of things he will say.

Student- I don't understand why you add three?

My Teacher- Whats not to understand?

Student- But that doesn't make sense.

My Teacher- Of course it makes sense.

He also over loads us with math homework every night even on the first day of school we go 20 problems to do. Here's the math hw I got tonight:

rd. pgs.119-121 #'s 1-43 odd
pg. 114 #'s 35-45 odd
pg. 114 #'s 51-70 all

(note: these are not simple math problems they take time)

No comments:

Post a Comment