Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Philosophers

Today we have those THINKERS, not exactly a job but something to do with life. Maybe we would call them AUTHORS, because they happen to write down their ideas. Am I a PHILOSOPHER because I tell you what I'm thinking. Lets look back to  ancient Greece. To Ptolmey , Galileo, Plato, or even Aristotle. These guts were the real PHILOSOPHERS. What has happened to them. They may not exist any longer. I believe that we need these kind of people who think so far out of the box that they fall off the table. They don't need to come up with new belief's that defy what scientists have discovered as fact. I think about these kind of things many a time. I never really had a place to put these ideas of mine until now. I couldn't tell anyone because they would think I was stupid, even my parents would say that it is impossible and that that could never happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment