Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Daily Pic



Yes I have braces, I hate them. I hope to get them off in March if not sooner. That may seem like a long time but I have had them for a year and a half now so a few months away doesn't seem so bad. My parents, like many others their age didn't have braces. I don't think they understand how painful it is. I think that people should realize:
1.) braces are not a sign that your a teenager it just means you want straiter teeth
2.) they hurt so don't make fun of people for saying their mouthes hurt
3.) respect the braces!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I used to have braces in High School! What a downer socially. I'm still mad at my Dad for not taking me to the dentist regularly to get my impacted cuspids detected so I could have had braces much earlier.

    ReplyDelete