Sunday, November 21, 2010

a world without seasons

There are some places in the world that only have 2 seasons. I feel bad for people who live in these places because they are missing out. I live in a place where you can see the change each season brings. I love the snow covered winters, with their bare gray trees and the blooming springs where everything just acts like it is slowly being painted. I love the hot, torture-full summers, and the want to be inside and inside at the same time, and finally I love the gorgeous falls where you can find every color in the rainbow in your backyard, the reds of a beautiful maple tree, and finally the competition to see which leaf can stay on there the longest before it has to fall. I wouldn't be able to stand not having this it makes seasons really fall together.

No comments:

Post a Comment