Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

I don't think thanksgiving should be a national holiday. I think it should be a holiday WORLD WIDE. The point isn't to decorate or cook a big meal, just to bring your family and friends together. The whole point of the holiday is to appreciate what you have,even if its not much. There is a tradition in my family that before we eat we say what were thankful for. Forgetting about the turkey and the cheesy decorations. This is the time when we show how much we care. If you live in a country without thanksgiving, try to dedicate a day or just a meal to giving thanks.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. OMG it took me so long to write this because its really early(so I can't think straight), I'm laying on my side typing with one hand, and my cat is trying to attack my hand as I type.

    ReplyDelete