Saturday, January 8, 2011

Decade Addiction

It frustrates me how much water bottles are used today. My mom is always reminding me that when she was a teen no one carried around water bottles. That they bought drinks or used drinking/water fountains. To start water foutains are gross. Also drinks are expensive to buy just one. Now water bottles can be bought in bulk, in 24 bottle packages, for only 5 dollars. So why would you think of spending $2.50 on just one bottle out of a vending machine. It is a growing problem that many people face. Now its become even more overwhelming due to the stress to reduce, reuse, and recycle. I don't think those are good rules to live by, you should really know what your doing with anything before you act and realize the possible reactions. My suggestion:

Avoid These Set-ups

What You Should Do- 
This thing is amazing and only costed $5 and has lasted me since september. GO GREEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment