Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Holiday

My holiday went ok, but so fast. I don't want to go back to school tomorrow. I got some pretty cool gifts including a Sony Bloggie (a vid. camera). I think we did pretty good this year, I mean in a way of getting gifts for our family. I think everyone liked their gifts. Its mostly my aunt, uncle, and grandparents that are hard to please. I spent some time shoveling, we have a pretty big driveway. Went shopping at the mall for an entire day, then got a cold and laid around all day. Wednesday I went to the doctor for an annual and ended up getting my blood taken (I am not going to rant about the need of organized blood taking labs). Next day I hung out with my best friend, we were both really tired. Then I went shopping again, I wouldn't have gone except it was my friends birthday (yes she was born on new year's eve if you were counting). I stayed up on New Year's Eve watching Wallace and Grommet and The Three Stooges, at midnight we watched the ball drop in nyc. I went grocery shopping and the over to the same friends house. Today, Sunday, I had to go to my cousin's house for a birthday party. Earlier this morning I found out I have limes disease, woo-hoo. I haven't had any aches or pains, but now I have to take two pills a day for three weeks. Its like they knew my favorite colors because the (giant) pills at first looked lime-green but, when  I opened the container I found that they are actually bright blue. Its like they were meant for teens. Now I come home to a depressed family who realizes tomorrow we have to go back to our normal lives, which no kid, in the country, wants to do. Yet I write to you out of mere happiness, I wish to go back to the normal schedule. I miss seeing all of my friends everyday and though it may seem weird I LOVE to learn new things. I am the biggest nerd in the world but I want to go to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment