Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm mad...

There is this course at my school that you are required to take called digital toolkit. It has three sections engineering, design, and media. I am in the media strand, it is my final strand as well. At the end of the course you have to hand in a final, power point project. I have been working on mine for months and my teacher gave me a freakin' 58% (or a 29/50). I worked sooooo hard on this and it had everything someone would want in a power point. I am talking about, effects, good colors, images w/ labels, just the right amount of text, and a really diligent student. I feel that this is very very unfair. So I wrote a letter to my teacher, (she's evil). here's a copy (edited a bit):


Dear Mrs. I could make her name sound like a curse but I'm better than that,

Recently on parent portal I was checking my grade for digital toolkit and I saw that I got a 29/50 or a 58%. I know that I can not force you to change the grade but I was hoping you would reconsider the grade I received. I have been working on the final project since my first strand and I feel that the information with in it was explanatory of the course and was well balanced between pictures and text. I hope you will reconsider this grade.
Thank You,
                                                                                                        Natalie Nope

I will update you on how this works out I hope it gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment