Monday, January 17, 2011

What do I want to do?

I really have no clue what I want to do when I grow up, I like everything a lot. My favorite subjects are art, orchestra, science, english, and history. That narrows it down to about everything besides a math teacher. Here's your task, I will give you a list of criteria and you have to come up with a job for me.

-I will not be a teacher unless it is of a college course or special education
-I will not be a doctor because of the risk and time in school
-I will not be a person in the position of leading to someone else's life (ex: judge)
-I am very creative and love to design, draw/sketch, and create
-I love working with children
-I would not want to worry to much about my job
-I don't want to live in a box
-I want multiple places where I could work (ex: therapist- school, private practice, and nursing homes)
-I want to make a difference
-I am a very opinionated person, don't put me in a job where I can get in trouble for telling my opinions
-I love music

any ideas???

No comments:

Post a Comment